10 Best Electronics in The UK - January 2022(96 Products Compared)
100M consumers helped this year. Advertising Disclosure Last Updated - January 2022
Best ChoiceDarts Deluxe Electronic Dart Scorer Electronic Scoreboard For Dart Lovers Xmas Gift Dart Players Man Cave Gift£95.95SHOW MORE9.8Main Highlights
- Shows scores, legs and sets
- Recalls last 80 scores
- Plays games up to 1001
- Displays per dart and per 3 dart averages plus number of darts thrown in the last leg
- Ability to enter a handicap
Alesis CompactKit 4 – Tabletop Electric Drum Set with 70 Electronic / Acoustic Drum Kit Sounds, 4 Pads, Battery or AC-Po£71.61SHOW MORE9.7Main Highlights
- Drum anywhere - Power via included AC adapter or 6 C-cell batteries so you can keep drumming wherever you go
- Powerful, fun educational features - Drum coach feature shows notes on LCD screen and instructs for an intuitive learning experience; game function makes playing and learning drums fun
- In-demand sound - 70 electronic / acoustic drum kit voices, 10 effect voices built in and 50 play-along songs to develop your drum skills
- Authentic drum kit response - Four velocity-sensitive electric drum pads guarantee to capture every subtle nuance of your performance
- All-in-one drum set - Ultra-portable four-pad electronic drum kit with built in speaker and dedicated headphone output for private practice
Electronics for Beginners: A Practical Introduction to Schematics, Circuits, and Microcontrollers£30.51 £32.99 (7% off)SHOW MORE9.6Main Highlights
FREENOVE Ultimate Starter Kit with Board V4 (Compatible with Arduino IDE), 273 Pages Detailed Tutorial, 217 Items, 51 Pr£40.95SHOW MORE9.4Main Highlights
- Get support -> Our technical service team is always ready to answer your questions.
- Extra advanced projects -> Make virtual instruments (voltmeter, oscilloscope) and game consoles.
- 51 interesting projects -> Each project has circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanation.
- 217 common items -> All parts needed to complete the projects in the tutorial, no soldering required.
- 273 pages detailed PDF tutorials (include basic electronics and programming knowledge) -> Download link: https://git.io/JJJX6
Best Value18% OffThe Art of Electronics - third Edition£57.23 £69.99 (18% off)SHOW MORE9.3Main Highlights
- Cambridge University Press
Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology£38.99SHOW MORE9.1Main Highlights
LEXIBOOK CG1335 Chessman FX, Electronic Chess Tactile Keyboard and Light and Sound Effects, 32 Pieces, 64 Levels of Diff£64.99SHOW MORE9.0Main Highlights
- Age grade : 7 years and older
- Functions included: HINT to suggest a move, TAKE BACK can go back up to 2 moves, MOVE, VERIFY, SET UP.
- TRAINING mode (improvement) indicating to the player whether the move just played is optimal or allowing the player to attempt a new move.
- Knows the 50-move rule, “pat” and draw by repetition, pawn promotion, “en passant” capture. Solve the mate in 5 moves.
- 2 players’ mode or player VS. computer mode. MULTIMOVE level to referee a game between 2 players.
- Touch-sensitive board stores piece placement when board is turned off.
- Advanced: Elo 1800 player rating system.
- Complete and progressive: 64 difficulty levels (including 5 beginners) divided into 4 different play games.
- Moves identified by 64 warning lights, under the played piece and under the destination square. Translucent pieces spreading light.
- Modern design with drawers for storing chess pieces.
Snap Circuits PLUS Electronics Exploration Kits | Full Color Project Manual | STEM Educational Toy for Kids 8+ (SC-110)£34.99 £37.63 (7% off)SHOW MORE8.8Main Highlights
- LEARN BY DOING- Designed for children ages 8 and over.
- Our award-winning product line of Snap Circuits supports a vigorous STEM/ STEAM educational curriculum
- Design working electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 110 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- No soldering - no tools - it's a snap! Snap Circuits parts require no tools and and click together to ensure solid electrical connections
- Construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an adjustable-volume siren and much more!
- Build over 110 different electronics circuit projects with 30+ electronic parts-- INCLUDING 10 NEW BONUS PROJECTS!
Hot Wires Electronics Kit from John Adams£46.79 £49.99 (6% off)SHOW MORE8.6Main Highlights
- Over 100 exciting experiments
- Ultimate snap together electronics
- Manufacturer's recommended age 8 years +.
- Easy to use.
- Involves light, sound and movement.
- Over 100 exciting experiments.
- Ultimate snap together electronics.
11% OffTC Electronic DITTO LOOPER Highly Intuitive Looper Pedal with 5 Minutes of Looping Time, Analog-Dry-Through and True Byp£64.77 £73.57 (11% off)SHOW MORE8.5Main Highlights
- 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- 5 minutes of looping
- True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- 5 minute looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Highly intuitive looper pedal provides only the essential looping features for total simplicity of use
Related Deals You Might Like For Products Electronics
Beginner's Guide to Reading Schematics, Fourth Edition (ELECTRONICS) Electronics For Dummies, 3rd Edition Electronics for Dummies - UK Edition Electronics for Absolute Beginners Understand Electronics: Teach Yourself Electronics All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies: UK EditionFor Dummies Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery (Make: Technology on Your Time) Science Kidz Electronics Circuit Kit For Kids - 188 Circuit Experiments Set - Educational STEM Toys For Kids - Science KReal Working Circuits - Children can build over 188 different electronic circuit projects with the 34 high quality piece Stylophone The Original Pocket Electronic OrganMiniature stylus operated synthesizer is a recreation of the 1967 classic How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, Second Edition